– Starting the week off with Festivale on Animal Crossing. Definitely took me longer to collect all those feathers but it was fun and I loved seeing all my cute villagers dance. haha
– Celebrating pancake day with a batch of banana pancakes drenched in maple syrup.
– Getting sleepy and going to sleep at an appropriate time. Is this what normal people feel like? Let’s see how long this lasts. haha
– Sending quality time with the fam.
– Surprised by the announcement of Splatoon 3! Was not expecting a new Splatoon game so soon. I mean we still have a year but Splatoon 2 didn’t come out that long ago.
– I made the famous Korean street food treat, Croiffles, aka croissant waffles. I used this recipe if you’re interested in making some, They were amazingly delicious!
– It’s my majestic Pomeranian pup Lucy’s 7th birthday tomorrow! To celebrate we made her a peanut butter cake and a trip to the groomers.
Posts from the week
What little thing made you smile this week?