1. Cleaned my entire room. I love spring cleaning!
2. Started studying Korean again.
3. Won Cate’s giveaway and received the cutest Goblin notebook.
4. Found the cow squishy from Smooshy Mooshy.
5. Improved my skin! Skincare routine coming soon.
6. Found a new bb cream that I just adore! I will share in my May favorites.
7. Started incorporating the daily Tone It Up moves into my workout routine.
8. Pink Mercy skin revealed on Overwatch. Proceeds went to Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
9. Ordered the matching Pink Mercy skirt.
10. Posted about my Travelers Notebooks. I love how the photos came out.
11. Went to my first consoling session.
12. Made a sale in my Etsy shop.
13. Watched Avengers: Infinity War.
14. Thankful for multiple compliments on my BT21 crochet patterns. Thank you!
15. Received the most adorable meerkat box that contained new skincare.
16. Started drinking iced green tea soy lattes from Starbucks again.
17. Organized my makeup collection.
18. Perfected the puppy eyeliner look.
19. The Royal Wedding.
21. Managed to get a Red Velvet print by Vicki.
22. The Overwatch Anniversary event.
23. Bought my favorite candle from Bath and Body Works, Summer Boardwalk.
24. Finally found some oat milk! Why is it so difficult to find oat milk?
25. My younger sister graduated from High School!
26. Look into some beauty schools that I’m interested in.
27. Caught up on And That’s Why We Drink podcast.
28. Made a lot of new Crochet/art journal entries, will share soon!
29. Our wifi connection started working again.
30. Binged watched the recent season of Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt.
31. Drank some taro boba with my sister.
What good things happened to you in May?