– Sorry for the lack of content this week. I’ve been in a blogging rut and my mental health isn’t at its best state either. I won’t go into much detail but all I’ll say is, comparison sucks. I know it’s wrong to think like this and that I should only focus on myself and my goals but it’s difficult to do that sometimes.
– The Dear Evan Hansen trailer. It looks so amazing! I’ve been putting off listening to the original Broadway cast recording because I heard it’s really depressing but I think it’s ready.
– This week I’ve been learning to memorize as many minor and major scales on the piano. I wished I would’ve stuck with Band when I was younger (Fun fact: I played Clarinet when I was younger for 2 years) because trying to remember all these scales is so difficult as an adult.
– This video by my WayV boys really cheered me up. 😍
– I’ve been debating transitioning from Blogger to WordPress. Blogger just has so many bugs and at first, it didn’t annoy me because it just a little bug here and there. However, now there are so many errors that are annoying to deal with and I’ve looked online and I’m not the only one who deals with these small issues so I’m tempted to take the WordPress leap. I’ve been doing a lot of research (because I want to do it myself) and it doesn’t seem too difficult. If you’ve moved to WordPress and have any advice please let me know.
– I’ve been studying up how to use Pinterest to help promote my blog. I only ever use Pinterest to pin my latest blog posts but aside from that, I don’t do anything special. Somehow I went on a Pinterest rabbit hole and have been slowly making changes to my Pinterest page.
– Celebrating the release of Butter by BTS today!. I’m also wearing my BT21 Chimmy UNIQLO shirt in lowkey celebration. Have you listened to Butter yet?
Posts from the week
How are you doing?