– The start of the week was rough for me. I had two days of non-stop headaches and my menstrual cramps were also really painful. Thankfully, I’m better now. I rarely get headaches but when I do I always try my best to find the solution and most of the time it has to do with me not eating enough or not drinking coffee. haha
– My first iced coffee after a good 3-4 days without any coffee. TMI: I don’t drink coffee whilst on my period because it makes my cramps worse. I also avoid greasy food and food that contains a lot of sodium because I heard that can also make your cramps worse.
– I binged watched The Circle on Netflix after a friend recommended the series. I’m not one for these types of reality shows but it was enjoyable to watch and I would be lying if I said I wasn’t on the edge of my seat. I crocheted a granny square blanket while watching the series so it wasn’t a complete waste of time.
– I completed my second granny square blanket. This one was a gift for my mom, it was a late Mother’s Day gift. She’s going to Mexico in a few days and said I should make my grandmother one as well because apparently, she loves it when I crochet her things so I think a third granny square blanket may be on the horizon.
– I’ve been thinking about rebranding my shop. Seeing so many of my friends start their own small businesses in the past year has really inspired me to make some changes to my shop. When I first started Mooeyandfriends, I was really into amigurumi and had envisioned it to be a crochet shop with many cute characters plushies but when I started using the name as my blog too and my ideas changed. Sometimes, I wonder if I should just rebrand both my shop and blog with different names but I still love the name Mooeyandfriends, there is a lot of meaning behind the name to me and I would hate to just get rid of it. If any of you have a small business and any advice for me I would love to hear it.
– Did you enjoy yesterday’s post? Whenever I post anything that has to do with “witchy stuff” I get kind of nervous because I’m not sure how you all respond. I know, I have some readers who are open to those types of things but I know not everyone is so I feel like they might sound a bit strange if you’re not into spiritual things but I hope you enjoyed reading it anyway. I always share the things I;m interested in here on the blog and right now, this is the type of stuff I’m interested in.
– A chocolate-filled croissant, an iced hazelnut soy latte, a snuggling pup, and a scary pod to start the weekend. Wishing you all a wonderful weekend!
Posts from the week
How was your week?