1. A scene in any Disney movie that you wish you could experience.
2. An unforgettable experience/moment you’ve had at the parks.
3. What non-Disney song(s) reminds you of Disney and/or the parks?
4. When was the first time you went to a Disney park?
6. Who are your favorite Disney princesses (or heroines)?
7. Name a scene or moment in a Disney movie that never fails to make you cry.
8. What is the first Disney movie you remember seeing?
Don’t really remember? Possibly Bambi, or Aristocats, or Pocahontas, or Aladdin.
This one is tricky! I like Mulan because she’s a badass, the songs are catchy, and are so funny! “Dishonor on your cow!” is one of my favorite lines! haha
Yzma from The Emperor’s New Groove because she turns into a cute talking cat with a high pitch voice at the end. lol
11. What is your least favorite Disney movie?
Sleeping Beauty. I mean she’s asleep through most of the movie!
12. What is your favorite Disney song?
Marie from Aristocats. Sassy, classy, but still sweet!
I mean Mufasa’s death is probably the most heartbreaking Disney scene ever so if I could change that I could.