– I caught up on all the NCT Relay Cams. This time all the NCT members, all 23 of them (yes, there are that many!) are filming. I only know like 13 of the members but hopefully, this series will help me learn the other members’ names. haha
– Ever since Sunday I’ve been dreaming like crazy. Some are nightmares but some are just random. I know technically we all dream every night but only a few of us remember what we dream about but I don’t think I’ve ever remembered this many dreams in a row. Back in 2013, I kept a dream journal where I would write down any dreams that I remembered. Maybe it’s time to bring it out again.
– I started watching Kim’s Convenience Store after my older sister recommended the series to me. It’s a really cute sitcomish show about a Korean family who runs a convenience store, I think it’s based in Canada. It’s an easy show to watch since the episodes are around 20-minutes.
– This Samoas Girls Scout cookie crochet pattern. So cute! Have you bought Girls Scout cookies yet? I hate that some cookies are regional. None of my favorites are available where I live. *sobs*
– I’ve started ending my night with a book again. As much as I wish I was an avid reader, I’m just not. I have plenty of other hobbies and reading is at the bottom of my list of things I would do. But I started reading 365 Goddess: A Daily Guide to the Magic and Inspiration of the goddess there’s a page for every day of the year which is fun. I’ve added reading a page to my night routine, it’s the perfect way to end my day. What are you currently reading?
– This post by my friend Marissa on ‘How To Utilize Instagram For Your Small Business’. She started a small soap business last year and it’s been so inspiring to see how her shop has grown in just a few months.
– Happy Lunar New Year and Valentine’s Day this weekend! How are you celebrating this weekend?
Posts from week
What little thing made you smile this week?