– The Insight Timer app for reminding me to meditate daily. I recommend this app for those who want a FREE meditation app.
– My baby nephew lifting his hands in my direction so I can hold him. He is so precious! 😭
– Pulling out positive Tarot cards in a year ahead spread. Let’s hope 2021 is as good as the cards say. haha
– Pain au Chocolat paired with a refreshing iced latte
– Loving how my curls look daily because of the Curly Girl Method
– Nam Joo-hyuk knitting in the drama, Start-Up 😍
– Making cute resin charms with my younger sister
– Chopped salads! lol
– A cozy night in watching The Great British
Baking Show Bake-Off. Who do you think will win this season?
– Resting my dark-haired curls on silk satin pillowcases at nighttime
– The smell of white lavender sage cleansing away my troubles
– The Child being absolutely adorable in The Mandalorian. I literally can’t help but smile seeing his baby face!
– Watching my dad put up our Christmas tree early! We still haven’t decorated it yet though. lol
– Anticipating all the delicious food that awaits us, American folks, on Thanksgiving. What’s your favorite Thanksgiving food? Mine is mashed potatoes!
– Proud of all the crochet creations that I will be posting in my shop later this week. Just need to take pretty pictures!
What lovely things have recently happened to you?