Since the beginning of lockdown, I’ve been struggling with creating new blog content. This could be because of multiple reasons; the release of Animal Crossing, my messed up sleep schedule, lack of leaving the house, late-night coffee drinks, the return of depressive thoughts. I know I only have myself to blame for most of these things which is why I’m trying to make an effort to fix these bad habits.
One of the posts that I usually make when I’m feeling uninspired are those posts that make me grateful for those small things in life. I’ve been searching for a name to call these posts but I normally name them something different every time so if anybody has suggestions let me know.
– A drink of ice water first thing in the morning
– Rewatching Avatar The Last Airbender
– The smile of sleeping pup
– Spending time with my sister and my nephew
– New posts from my favorite blogs
– A fresh coat of paint on my nails
– Decorating K-pop idol polaroids (aka polcos)
– Eating some of my old favorite snacks
– Listening to music
– Morning and evening meditation
– Renovating my Animal Crossing island for the third time
– Support small stationery businesses
– A good yoga flow
– Getting lost in a new book