1. Was able to snag a WhimsicalCatStudio Oops Grab Bag!
2. Ordered some new books.
3. Started watching Hello My Twenties, season 2.
4. Watching previous BTS Run! episodes.
5. Immersing myself in a new book.
6. Using stainless steel straws instead of plastic straws.
7. Pre-work morning meditation.
8. Late night Starbuck run.
9. Listening to Lily Allen’s new album.
10. The new Kingdom Hearts 3 trailer.
11. The start of E3!
12. Nintendo Direct.
13. Taking pictures for my blog.
14. Getting stickers in the mail from Sprinkled Pug.
15. Playing Splatoon 2 Octo Expansion.
16. The Carters album.
17. Family date on Father’s Day to go see Incredibles 2.
18. Buying The Raw Til Whenever e-book.
19. Getting unexpected extras in my Hello Paper Cat order!
20. Finally cutting sushi rolls correctly.
21. When an iced coffee is the best part of your day.
22. Buy 1 get 2 Ufufy plushies! A new collection has started!
23. Target Runs.
24. Feeling motivated to begin a healthy lifestyle.
25. My sister surprised me with Dunkin Donuts.
26. The new Day6 album.
27. Sleeping in on the weekend.
28. The randomness of Wrecking Ball (aka Hammond) being added to Overwatch. haha
29. Satisfied with how Mang came out.
30. Buying new stationery. As you can tell stationery makes me incredibly happy. haha
What good things happened to you this month?