1. I’m finally back from Mexico! If you didn’t know I was in Mexico for the past two weeks visiting family and I’m so glad to be back home! My trip wasn’t the best experience but I won’t go into detail let’s just say whenever I go to Mexico I get super depressed and my anxiety is all over the place. This will definitely be my last time going.
2. Whilst I was out of the country I missed many things but my top two were my room and Lucy! Lucy actually didn’t even go to my bed when I was gone. She sleeps with me every night and often hops onto my bed to sleep but while I was gone my sister said she didn’t. It’s nice to know that I was missed.
3. After watching the latest Kingdom Hearts 3 trailer I felt like replaying the Kingdom Hearts series so I ordered this game for the PS4 which contains 6 of the Kingdom Hearts games! These games will definitely keep me busy until Kingdom Hearts 3 comes out.
4. Now that all of my summer trips are over I’m excited about fall! Cooler weather, layered clothing, baking, and Halloween!
5. I ordered some Korean makeup from Tester Korea and it was my worst experience ever! I’ve ordered from Tester Korea many times but this time they just messed up. I will be posting a haul along with my experience sometime next week.
6. I am so jealous of everybody playing Splatoon 2! I was originally going to buy the Nintendo Switch as a birthday gift to myself but then I had to go to Mexico and that ruined my plan. I still plan on buying both but it may take a little longer than I thought since the Switch is still pretty difficult to find. Wish me luck!
7. Have you guys been enjoying all the summer posts I’ve posted so far? There are still a few summer posts left but after that, I will be going back to my regular posts. I actually want to start posting more hands-on sort of posts like DIYs, recipes, and crochet patterns. These types of posts do require more time and work but if you guys enjoy them then I don’t mind working a little more.
Posts From The Week