Sc – single crochet
Dec – decrease
(x2) – repeat however many times inside
*If something doesn’t seem right let me know and I will try to fix the pattern.
– Dc 12 sts into ring. Total = 12 sts
– 2 dc in next st. Total = 24 sts
– Dc 3, 2 dc in next st (x30). Total = 30 sts
– Dc 30 sts (x10). Total = 30 sts
Cut off (only cut off one leg)
Connect the two legs together by creating a 10 st ch. slst to the last st from the first leg you made (the one that you cut off). Dc around the first leg and once you reach the 10 st ch, dc 10 sts. You are going to be dc on the bottom loop of the sts. Repeat by dc around the 2nd leg. When you reach the 10 ch again you are also going to repeat what you did the first time. Dc on the loop that we left behind the first time. Once you are finished with this you should have 80 sts total. 30 sts from both legs and 10 sts from the 10 row ch (30 +30+10+10 = 80 sts total).
– Dec 3 sts, dc middle, dec 3 sts. Total = 74 sts
– Dc 74 sts. Total = 74 sts
– Dec 2 sts, dc middle, dec 2 sts. Total = 70 sts
– Dc 70 sts. Total = 70 sts
– Dc 60 sts (x2). Total = 60 sts
– Dec 1 st, dc 2 st (x15). Total = 45 sts
*Start stuffing at this point*
– Dec 1 st, dc 1 st (x15). Total = 30 sts
Cut off, leaving a long scrap of yarn for sewing
Stuff until you reach the top where you stop crocheting. Weave the yarn through a yarn needle. Weave the needle in and out every st until you reach where you began. Pull, Stuff some more (you are going to want to make sure your pillow is stuffed properly. Finally, sew the rest of the pillow shut with your needle. You are complete!
When you are stuffing the legs gently roll on them to make sure that you get every nook and cranny. You are also forming the shape of the leg by making them appear more rounded.