– The new (G)I-DLE song. It’s the first bop of 2021! Their entire album is also amazing so give it a listen if you haven’t yet.
– This relaxing New Moon guided meditation. Every new or full moon I follow these meditations and I just adore them. The instructor has such a calm relaxing voice that eases and diminishes any stresses. I recommend these guided meditations even when there isn’t a specific moon.
– We got a new refrigerator this week. My favorite feature is that it comes with a built-in water pitcher. I drink tons of water so I’m thrilled by this feature. It’s the little things. haha
– A new spooky podcast I recently discovered, Scared To Death. A married-duo shares alleged-to-be-true scary tales. In their stories, they feature creepy audio which I’m not a fan of but I love the stories they pick so I let that go. Their intro and outro are also very creepy sounding too.
– I finally opened a Tik-Tok. It was one of my goals to open one so I did. I haven’t posted anything because I’m still learning how to use the app. I plan on filming quick crochet tutorials and tips so if that interests you go on and give my page a follow.
– The Colourpop x Animal Crossing collection! Are you planning on getting anything?
– I’m so excited to watch the WandaVision series on Disney+. I’m beyond ready for some new MCU content!
Posts from the week
What little thing made you smile this week?